Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
The right candidate will help with planning, commissioning and improvement of new and existing manufacturing methods and industrial processes. The main task is to improve the manufacturing process to achieve optimal efficiency, minimize delivery time and achieve zero defects by ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements. Other key responsibilities include:
• Plan and prepare manufacturing methods and principles with the aim of ensuring profitability and compliance with the quality requirements of a group of production lines or cells.
• Support a specific group of production lines or cells when problems occur and carry out corresponding troubleshooting in accordance with specific processes and requirements to optimize/streamline the manufacturing process and/or to meet customer needs.
• Perform project management (as part of pre-production) and pre-production activities when there is introduction of new products (KBD), improvement of process products (PIP) or similar changes that may exist
• Preparation and maintenance of products and documentation processes.
• Learning and introducing continuous improvement techniques
• Manage activities to streamline and optimize manufacturing processes based on relevant analytics.
• Design of new manufacturing facilities, equipment and tooling (machining and assembly), including upgrading existing ones.
• Perform analysis of production and investment costs for new machines, processes and equipment.
• Give support in the preparation of quotes to the commercial department.
• Perform and update operational drawings as part of manufacturing process documentation
• Perform and update instructions and routines for a product or manufacturing process as part of product documentation
• Commissioning of new production lines or cells
• Prepare technical documentation and drawings for the purchase of parts for machinery and equipment and tools.
• Perform product calculations (pre-production part)
• Development and/or review of the feasibility of the process (PFMEA)
If you have strong organisation and time management skills and feel that you have a systematic and positive approach to dealing with issues this may be the right position for you.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• BSc Degree in Industrial engineering
• High level of English
• From 3 to 5 years of previous experience in the automotive sector in manufacturing, design and / or product development in fluid transmission piping systems.
• Desirable to have experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming, blowmolding and assembly processes, and in metal bending, cold forming, welding and assembly processes.
• Power Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Advanced user in SAP (manufacturing module)
• Experience using PLM
• Advanced user of SOLIDWORK and INVENTOR
• Dynamic person, with teamwork capacity, proactivity and initiative
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Advanced Manufacturing Engineer".