ADVANCED QUALITY ENGINEER
The right candidate will participate in APQP along with a multidisciplinary team to guarantee correct launch of new projects, ensuring the implementation processes and/or controls and compliance with the quality requirements of our customers. Will also be part of the elaboration of PPAP of new products or changes in current products to ensure compliance with the client's quality requirements. Ensure that the approval is carried out on time and also the parts we supply to the customer, providing them with the necessary support for problem resolution.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Participate in the development and updating of PFMEA.
• Prepare control plans.
• Validation of control means and anti-error systems.
• Validation of new processes providing the vision of quality.
• Application of Core Tools.
• Analysis of problems through the application of analysis tools (8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, FTA...)
• Understand the specific applicable customer requirements and ensure compliance.
• Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16969:2016, ensuring their correct application.
• Conducting internal system and process audits: understanding automotive process approach as well as risk-based thinking; how to plan, execute, report and close auditor findings.
If you have strong organization and time management skills and feel that you have a systematic and positive approach to dealing with issues this may be the right position for you.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Bachelor's degree or technical diploma
• From 2 to 5 years of previous experience in quality departments.
• APQP and PPAP Knowledge
• Core Tools Knowledge
• Knowledge in problem solving tools (8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, FTA...)
• Training in standards ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
• Knowledge in system auditors according to IATF16949:2016 and process (VDA 6.3).
• High level of English, spoken and written
• Power Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• What we offer
• Fast paced global environment with endless opportunities.
• Training and knowledge development opportunities.
• Possibility to influence and make a difference in all aspects of the job.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: ADVANCED QUALITY ENGINEER".