We are looking for an experienced Business Controller to engage in our global financial team. Our clients invest in the development of large-scale renewable projects, and the need for financial transparency and accurate cost controlling is crucial.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. You will have valuable role within our financial department for supporting the global portfolio for Spanish talking projects worldwide.
The right candidate will join our Spanish team, working from our office in Zaragoza. However, flexibility is one of our main values so, we offer a hybrid work culture to achieve a great work-life balance. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, with a career development framework and social benefits to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Support our clients across the world with insightful project controlling.
- Ongoing control of project related cost.
- Act as the business partner towards the project management group and take active part in the daily operations from a financial perspective.
- Drive the budgeting and reporting process together with the project management team.
- Take active part in developing and implementing controlling systems and reporting tools.
- Provide precise and trustworthy decision material to clients.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting.
You bring a critical can-do-attitude to our team and you enjoy working in an agile environment, where no two days are the same. We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Relevant master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience with controlling and business partnering. Preferably from the renewable energy domain or consultancy.
- Experienced user working with databases and PowerBi as a visualization tool.
- Proactive approach towards project finance related topics.
- Strong interest in data, and automatization of financial processes.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Results-oriented while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Organized, accurate and always keeping an eye for details.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Quality- and client-focused.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: BUSINESS CONTROLLER".