Bitbrain is a neurotechnology company whose mission is to bring neurotechnology closer to society. We develop integral solutions using proprietary software and hardware. Applications range from human behavior research, human monitoring, brain-computer interfacing and closed-loop interventions for health and wellness.
Your tasks: Reporting to the Business Development Manager, your objective will be to analyze market opportunities, develop and manage clients, and achieve sales.
- Develop and manage sales opportunities and properly document customer interactions in CRM.
- Effectively communicate the advantages of Bitbrain products in competitive sales situations via email, phone calls, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Work with customers to address their needs, generate quotes and manage the complete sales process from initial contact to customer training.
- Represent the company at conferences, customer visits, and other events.
- A BS degree in a scientific, engineering or technical discipline.
- A background in psychology, neuroscience or biomedical engineering preferred.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- English and Spanish fluency required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Located or willing to relocate to Zaragoza (Spain).
Good to have
- Sales, marketing, support or product management experience in the neurotech, biomedical or medical device industry.
- Experience with EEG, eye tracking, or other related modalities.
- Other language abilities
- Nice working environment with flexible working hours and a good balance between professional and personal life.
- Highly skilled team developing solutions for an emerging market. An exciting and changing environment.
- Growing company with potential professional development.
- International environment
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Business Developer".