Bitbrain® is a neurotechnology company that combines neuroscience, artificial intelligence, and hardware to develop innovative products. High-tech EEG brain sensing devices and software solutions for real-world human behaviour research, health and neurotechnology development. We help research, tech and health professionals to leverage neuroscience in a practical and reliable way. We are looking for:
Depending on the R&D manager and as part of the electronics department, your functions will be:
- Design and develop projects in a comprehensive way: design and optimization of measurement circuits, component selection, schematic design and PCB routing, microcontrollers programming, assembly and validation of prototypes.
- Support the manufacturing and quality department (validation of final equipment, documentation, monitoring and proposal of continuous improvements, failure reports, equipment repair).
- Monitoring and support for the certification of equipment (generation of technical documentation, resolution of non-conformities).
Professional with training in electronic engineering or telecommunications, with at least 4 years of previous experience in PCB design (schematics and board routing), knowledge of analogic and digital electronics (knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility and simulation tools will be valued), and experience with microcontrollers and embedded systems programming (C, C ++). In addition, a high technical control will be necessary to perform and support equipment assembly, validation and repair tasks (component welding, fault analysis, device repair, design and execution of verification protocols). It is essential to provide a high level of Spanish and English. Knowledge of signal processing (MATLAB) and medical regulations (CE, FCC, ...) will also be valued.
- Nice working environment with flexible working hours and a good balance between professional and personal life.
- High skilled and young team developing solutions for an emerging market. An exciting and changing environment.
- Growing company with potential professional development.
- International enviroment working in very advanced projects of neurotechnology
- Downtown office
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: HARDWARE/ELECTRONIC ENGINEER".