INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEER ( AUTOMATION)
Toda la información en https://www.sepe.es/SiteSepe/contenidos/personas/encontrar_empleo/encont...
In Calatayud SPAIN ACTIV MEDICAL IBERICA SL is dedicated to the manufacture of medical devices for adult urinary incontinence and is part of the international AMD (Activ Medical Disposable) Group, which has another large production site in France (Rouvroy) and sales offices in the UK and Germany, as well as in Spain and France The Calatayud production site (built in 2018) has modern and innovative machinery in Europe and produces a complete range of absorbents for adult hygiene.
- Ensuring the electrical maintenance of automated production facilities and processes.
- Ensuring the safety of the production process by defining maintenance and control plans for the variables of the production process that determine product quality.
- Analysis and resolution of technical problems (Support and repairs).
- Implementing preventive maintenance plans corresponding to plant installations and automated production processes (mainly automation maintenance and identification of possible dysfunction parameters).
- Control of technical documentation.
- Control and identification of replacement parts.
- Ensuring the operation and activation of safety systems.
- Preparation and coordination of technical actions to be carried out on the machines (maintenance, changeovers).
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing technical solutions to recurring problems.
- Continuous contact with the production plants belonging to the Group
- Requirements: Fluent English and basic Spanish
- Proven experience in programming and Automation of production processes, analysis and/or development of industrial process control systems.
- Knowledge of industrial process control, electronic systems, instrumentation and control, robotics and automation. Knowledge of electrical transformation, electromechanical maintenance, mechanics, electricity, pneumatics, hydraulics is valuable.
- Knowledge of SIEMENS automatisms is valued.
- Basic knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, ...).
- Know how to analyse a need and be able to offer improvements.
- Ability to adapt to the pace of production and work under pressure. Adaptation to new materials and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team and be able to adapt to change.
- Good communication skills: oral and written.
- Discipline and vigilance
- Tidiness and cleanliness
- Permanent contract/ Full time 40 h/ SHIFTWORKS (day-evening-night)
- Salary 30000/35000 euros Gross/year
Send your CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: EURES ENGINEER AUTOMOTION (deadline 30/10/2021)
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEER ( AUTOMATION)".