Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability Expert
At Fundacion CIRCE, we have an ambitious goal: help the world to get better. With our fabulous team we create and develop innovative solutions to transfer them to the business sector in the field of energy.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are seeking a talented researcher to become part of the Energy and Environmental Group.
This researcher will join to a specialised team ready to improve competitiveness and sustainability in the Industry by managing public and private R&D projects and rolling up environment friendly technological solutions.
Applicants are expected to have previous experience with industrial clients (B2B) and managing R&D projects with medium to large size industries. Market vision is demanded to foresee industrial requirements to provide high value solutions leading to technological transference.
The primary function of this role is to conduct and manage projects on a variety of challenging assignments related to environmental Life Cycle Assessment modelling and reporting in industrial sector.
The main activities will be:
- Managing multiple concurrent projects addressing Life Cycle Assessment, feasibility studies, product sustainability strategy, and/or corporate sustainability strategy.
- Creating LCA models of a product or service in SIMAPRO software,
- Corporate carbon foot printing and reporting according to the GHG Protocol or ISO 14064.
- Writing ISO 14040/44 conform reports documenting your project work,
- Performing analysis on energy, water, waste, air emissions (including mass and energy balances) as well as costs
- Preparing and presenting project results in PowerPoint or other formats,
- Ensuring your projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality, and
- Working together with CIRCE team members across different specialties and regions
- Develop and maintain solid, lasting relationships with clients.
- Travel will be required as necessary on a project-by-project basis (up to 10% of time)
- Chemical or Industrial Engineer or environmental science (with industrial knowledge) degrees.
- English and Spanish speaking proficiency is required due to client communication as well as communication with colleagues.
- At least 5 years’ experience (demonstrable) in product or services LCA modelling projects with SIMAPRO.
- Master in environment or energy efficiency fields
- Previous experience dealing with agri-food 5.0, agribalyse 3.0 or ESU world food.
- Circular Economy applied to agri-food waste industry or municipal solid waste.
- European/Spanish environmental regulation applied to industries knowledge.
- GIS software and tools
- A self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude, able to imagine innovative solutions.
- B2B communication capacities
- Quantitative or technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking. Natural curiosity to investigate issues, conduct research, design solutions, and translate results into business practices.
- Able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and to work both independently as well as on large multidisciplinary teams.
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
- +30 vacation labour days per year
- Team building activities
- Our exceptional office is based in Zaragoza
Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we trully live our values.
We're looking forward to meeting you
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability Expert".