Mobile Developer / Android
Founded in 2010, MicroHealth leads Real-World Evidence and Clinical Study solutions for Digital Hematology worldwide. 33% of people with hemophilia in the US already use MicroHealth and we are growing in other conditions.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life in hematology patients using mobile technologies and data analysis.
If you share this mission and want to work in digital health projects that help people around the world, let us know about you.
Lead Android strategies in our products. That may include:
- Develop new quality code and maintain existing native Android apps.
- Follow best practices for Android development. Keep design guidelines and testing in mind.
- Build and submit new versions of the apps to the Google Play store.
- Contribute to the team when working on new features.
- Create great user experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in native Android developments.
- Understanding of Google's Android apps design guidelines.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android to back-end services.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience (or interest) with testing for the Android platform.
- Knowledge in some of these fields:
- Jetpack, Room, Kotlin, Coroutines.
- SQL, SQLite.
- Others like: React Native, iOS ...or any other that may help.
Having developed apps from scratch to market is highly desirable. You can share your apps with us.
- Full-time job.
- Working flexibly (schedule, location, vacation).
- Remote and on-site working options. Our technical office is in Zaragoza, Spain.
- Join a Y-Combinator and PlugAndPlay multidisciplinary team.
- International and multicultural projects in America, Europe and Asia.
- Real opportunities for personal and professional growth leading the Android strategy within the company.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Mobile Developer / Android".