You will have active participation in different steps of product development/Support being responsible for the following:
1. New product Development: ensure that all necessary parts set up steps and supply chain are completed in time of the product launch
- Provide relevant inputs from marketing service on new projects.
- Provide input on request of Design & Development or Technical Support.
- Spare parts and consumables identification & categorization including creation and break down assemblies and kits.
- Provide input on parts volume in cooperation with Purchasing team and product Manager.
- Revise and ensure that Parts documentation (Parts recommendation, Parts Lists…) are delivered in line with product launch.
2. Spare Parts Maintenance (Equipment in serial production): ensure to fill the GAP in case of master data updates and/or, product modifications
- Engineering product changes
- Parts and consumables replacement or discontinuing
3. Product Phase out: define a clear phase out policy together with direct manager, ensuring the active participation of all responsible departments.
4. Marketing Activities
- Spare parts release process
- Campaigns implementation
- Secure part setting monitoring and master data
- Parts recommendation for Customer Centers
- Participation on special projects related to service
5. Support Activities to Customer centers
- Provide daily support to our Customer Centers on all required parts information
As Parts Specialist you will be part of the Power Technique service division and you will report operationally to the local Technical Support Manager and mission related to the Divisional product marketing manager. Your responsibilities will be to implement the complete parts set up during the 3 different stages of the Capital Equipment product life cycle - New product development, equipment in serial production and phase out, as well as the related marketing activities defined by the product management team. You will be also responsible to provide support to our customer center when it comes to parts information and related applications.
- Technical background/competence is a plus
-Aftermarket or parts Marketing/sales Experience in Construction/Industrial Machinery and Equipment is a plus
Technical degree(or higher) or similar through experience
- Knowledgeable of product development phases in Product company environment
- Technical understanding on industrial equipment or specifically Generators, Light towers and submersible pumps, products is a plus
- Strong software skills e.g. MS Office & ERP’s (SAP, BPCIS…)
- Good understanding and awareness of customer needs
- Fluency English and Spanish is a must
- Proactive Person
- Take ownership of the tasks and activities
- Dynamic, result oriented and self-motivating personality
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic skills
- Team player
- Customer centricity
Power Technique Service Division is looking for a person eager to learn and develop her/his own long term future career plan within our Division. You will be part of an energized and motivated team with a very positive work environment.
Country and city description
This position will be based in Product Company Zaragoza, Spain
Power Technique Service is a division within the Atlas Copco Power Technique business division.
It provides a complete range of aftermarket services with the aim to maximize customers productivity. The division focuses on spare parts supply, professional service and solutions.
The divisional headquarter is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Parts Specialist".