We are expanding our activities and currently looking for a new colleague to join our talented team to drive Wind and Solar PV projects worldwide together.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- As part of our organization, you will be responsible for managing and setting directions for Project team working on Wind and Solar PV projects in late-stage development and throughout construction.
- During late-stage development you will ensure that the project is set-up to transition sucefully into Construction and will be part of contractor selection and negotiations.
- During Construction you will oversee the project and ensure all day-to-day operations are performedsafely, efficiently and timely
- Evaluate and document project schedule for completeness and accuracy
- Perform site inspections and evaluate performance of subcontractors
- Maintain activity logs, prepare documentation and reports for clients
- Coordinate planning and secure onsite manpower and resources
- Contract and risk management
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Independent self-starter with strong team spirit skills
- Results-oriented with a dynamic and quick approach to finding solutions
- Strong sense of responsibility and high-quality mindset
- Mature, positive and professional in actions and appearance
- Client-centric approach with great networking capabilities
- Profound IT skills
- Outstanding people and communication skills (English and Spanish)
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
For additional information about this position, please send your resume in English and contact Carolina Perez, HR Manager & Office Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Project Manager".