R&D Engineer on Thermochemical Processes and Numerical Models
We are seeking a R&D Engineer on Thermochemical Processes and Numerical Model to join our Industrial Assets and Processes Simulation team. This Group not only works in European and National projects, but also works in private projects.
Here, you can find more information of two of H2020 Projects that we are currently involved:
- Managing multiple concurrent projects addressing CFD simulations, Digital Twins, and complex ad-hoc modelling.
- Performing analysis on energy and air emissions (including mass and energy balances).
- Preparing and presenting project results in PowerPoint and technical reports.
- Ensuring your projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Working together with CIRCE team members across different specialties and regions.
- Develop and maintain solid, lasting relationships with clients.
- Travel will be required as necessary on a project-by-project basis (up to 10% of time)
- Industrial/Chemical/Energy/Aeronautical Engineer bachelor’s degree or similar studies required
- Proficient in English, at least B2 level or equivalent
- CFD Simulation experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position working for international projects
- 3D modeling experience (SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Design Space)
- Training in Simulation and Modeling software (Matlab, EES, Modellica…)
- Training in C/C++ programming
Desirable to have
- Scientific production (papers, congress)
- Msc Industrial Processes
- Previous experience in energy-intensive industries (refining, cement…)
- A self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude, able to imagine innovative solutions.
- B2B communication capacities
- Quantitative or technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Natural curiosity to investigate issues, conduct research, design solutions, and translate results into business practices.
- Able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and to work both independently as well as on large multidisciplinary teams.
- Multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
- Remote friendly policy
- +30 vacation labour days per year
- Team building activities
- Exceptional offices based in Zaragoza
Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we trully live our values.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: R&D Engineer on Thermochemical Processes and Numerical Models".