R&D Senior Engineer in Energy Efficiency (Industry)
At Fundación CIRCE, we have an ambitious goal: we want to help to improve the world we live in. With our team of motivated professionals, we create and develop innovative environmental and Energy technological solutions to transfer them to the industrial businesses.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We offer a senior position to work in energy management projects for industry, especially focused on energy efficiency measures, energy management systems (i.e., ISO 50.001).
The candidate will take part of a specialized team who will work together to improve the competitiveness and the energy efficiency of the industry through both public and private projects.
The candidate shall account with market vision to anticipate the industry needs, facilitating the technology transfer through added-value services. He/she is expected to have experience with industry clients (B2B), as well as a Technical Manager or Coordinator.
The candidate is expected to have experience in energy efficiency projects as well as in energy market and renewable energy integration. From the technological point of view, it is desirable that the candidate has experience:
- Implementation of energy efficiency audits and monitoring.
- Advanced control strategies and energy management systems.
- Experience in HVAC design/or Maintenance
- Experience in Industrial Refrigeration systems
- Renewable energy integration
- Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position working with the technical execution of projects as Energy Management Engineer or Energy R&D Engineer in Industry and Building projects
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3-5 years in energy audits and/or energy management systems (software & hardware) in industry and buildings.
- Skills on implementation of Energy certification schemes (ISO 50.001)
- Past experience working with Power BI or similar
- At least 2 years of experience working with the technical development of H2020 proposals or projects as R&D Engineer or Engineer
- Demonstrable skills on Design Builder for Energy Simulation
- Demonstrable skills on automatic data processing and advanced management using Matlab or similar
- Skills on PLCs programming
Skills and competences
- High autonomy and ability to work independently given innovative solutions to energy efficiency problems
- Technology surveillance
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Result driven and analytical thinking
- Pro-activity, critical viewpoint, and willingness to contribute
- We are remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
- +30 vacation days per year
- Team building activities
- Our exceptional office is based in Zaragoza
Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: R&D Senior Engineer in Energy Efficiency (Industry)".