R&D Software Engineer (Digital Solutions)
Are you curious and passionate about how to change the world? Are you interested in developing your career as a Software Engineer working with Digital Solutions?
At Fundacion CIRCE, we have an ambitious goal: we want to help to improve the world we live in. With our team of motivated professionals, we create and develop innovative environmental and Energy technological solutions to transfer them to the industrial businesses.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are looking for a software engineer to work in digital innovation projects for industrial applications. The focus of the position will be in software development.
The candidate will incorporate in a team specialized in improving the competitiveness of companies and other industrial collaborators, through both public and private contracts.
The candidate shall account with market vision to anticipate the industry needs, facilitating the technology transfer through added-value services. He/she will work in an industrial client/needs oriented environment, therefore having experience in B2B will be highly valued.
The candidate is expected to have experience in developing software solutions for industrial applications (Front/Back End engineering - heavier on front end, databases, algorithms in Python, etc.).
Work at CIRCE is very dynamic and the wealth of activities within his/her area of expertise will involve:
- Participating in the technical development of projects.
- Participating in the construction of private/public project proposals.
- Performing technology surveillance on relevant topics.
- Coordinating work packages in publicly funded projects and making presentations to peers and coworkers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or other Engineering fields.
- Fluent in Spanish, conversational level in English.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, working in the technical execution of projects as a software engineer.
- Experience developing client/server web-based applications (front end).
- Software development in different languages.
- Knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
- Exposure to Azure cloud services
- Interested in Machine Learning and Data engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience using python (on a daily basis)
- At least 1 year of experience in Databases (SQL)
- DB design and management
- Experience in Power BI or similar
- Knowledge of data science/machine learning libraries (scikitlearn, pandas, matplotlib, etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure
- Exposure to EU funded projects (H2020, Horizon Europe) will be a plus
- Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning Certificate
- Advanced DBs/SQL skills is a plus
- Software applications deployment (docker)
Skills and competences
- High autonomy and ability to work independently, yet reporting periodically
- Organizational skills and ability to work concurrently on a number of different projects
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Proactivity and willingness to contribute with new ideas to innovative projects or proposals
- Development of standard operating procedures and identification of opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Open to adapt to a changing environment
- We are remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
- +30 vacation labour days per year
- Team building activities
Our exceptional office is based in Zaragoza
Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we trully live our values.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: R&D Software Engineer (Digital Solutions)".