Real Estate & Land Acquisition Specialist ( Site Control)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits as a trainnings, canteen ,internet compensation,etc.
ABOUT THE JOB
The role includes a great variety of topics, and you must expect to be involved in projects outside your usual area of expertise. Therefore, the right candidates show a high level of agility and perseverance combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
- Design and implementation of land acquisition strategies and plans for new wind development sites.
- Collaboration with permitting specialists, engineers, and scientists to determine whether sites are suitable for new developments.
- Collaboration with developers on monitoring the land acquisition status.
- Generate drawings in GIS for monitoring land required for project development.
- Creation of land lease agreements sheets with landowner’s information, land area affected compensations, etc.
- Evaluation, tracking, and generation of reports on land acquisition status.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant bachelor's degree in environment or agricultural engineering.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in renewable energy development or construction.
- Solid understanding of legal wording applied to land lease agreements.
- General knowledge of land definitions and legislation (agricultural, urban, building).
- Basic knowledge of GIS tools.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Results-oriented and agile while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Real Estate & Land Acquisition Specialist ( Site Control) ".