Senior Engineer – Sustainable Buildings
Are you curious and passionate about how to change the world? Are you interested in developing your career in the sustainability of the building sector?
We are seeking a motivated, passionate, and collaborative engineer, proficient on building´s sustainability assessment (LCA, LCC, S-LCA), building energy assessment, experienced in whole building science and focused to join our team.
The right person for this job has a mix of technical and interpersonal skills, and an interest in developing technical systems and processes, solving complex problems, automating numerical solutions, and evaluating the sustainability in the building sector.
He/She work together developing innovative technologies aiming at building´s sustainability assessment, as well as the integration of these assessments in BIM environment, and other innovative technologies and programs.
In particular, the candidate is expected to contribute private and European project in building´s sustainable assessment methodologies and tools in line with BREEAM, LEED, LEVELS, EPDs certifications.
The candidate shall account with market vision to anticipate the industry needs, facilitating the technology transfer through added-value services.
About the Team
The Sustainability team is a dynamic group of individuals working closely to derive intriguing, challenging, and methodologically unique innovative solutions. You will work in a variety of roles on multiple projects with colleagues from different disciplines, contribute to business development initiatives to help expand our growing portfolio of cutting-edge research, and support the expansion of a dynamic engineering team within the technological centre.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 5 years in the sustainability assessment of innovative solutions in the building sector.
- Demonstrable skills on BIM/CIM
- Demonstrable skills on environmental certification systems such as BREEAM, LEED or similar
- Skills on Building´s energy simulation
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position working with the technical execution of projects as R&D Engineer, developing B2B solutions and with client management.
- English and Spanish speaking proficiency is required due to client communication
- Simapro, Gabi, OpenLCA or similar
- Building demand simulation using Design Builder, EnergyPlus or similar
- Forge or similar
- High autonomy and ability to work independently assessing the sustainability and energy efficiency of innovative solutions in the building sector
- Technology surveillance
- Customer management
- Willing to coordinate projects and the involved team both in public and private projects
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Result driven and analytical thinking
- Pro-activity, critical viewpoint and willingness to contribute
- Capacity to interact and build strong relations among team members
- Multicultural team
- % Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation schem
- +30 vacation labor days per year
- Team building activities
- Our exceptional office is based in Zaragoza (Spain)
Join a Technological Centre where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
We're looking forward to meeting you.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Senior Engineer – Sustainable Buildings".