Senior R&D Engineer – Biomass & Valorisation
Are you curious and passionate about how to change the world? Are you interested in developing your career in the Biomass/Residues valorisation and Bioeconomy sector?
We are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer – Bioeconomy & valorisation to work in private and public projects based on improving the competitiveness of different industry sectors, especially the agro-industry sector, through the valorisation of biomass and residues looking for the circular economy paradigm.
The candidate is expected to have experience in thermochemical processes (valorization) and have a deep knowledge of the biomass/residues sector.
Supporting companies/cooperatives/communities to work on their circular economy strategy will be the cornerstone of the activity, producing added-value products and/or energy carriers out of biomass and residues generated during their own process or coming from other industries (industrial symbiosis).
Examples of main topics are listed:
- Innovative technologies for the valorisation of residues (agro-industrial residues, plastics, urban solid waste...)
- Decarbonisation technologies evaluation in different industrial sectors
- Business models for the biomass sector: resource quality, energy applications, logistic chains...
- Conceptual design of cost-effective solution to a challenge given in these applications
About the Team
- We communicate transparently, work together and we are always sharing knowledge between us
- We are Dynamic and proactive to add new best practices and good ideas to develop our internal and external processes
- The team is composed by 10-12 engineers working in different Projects and
- We are always learning new things to improve our skills
- Chemical/Mechanical Engineer or Chemistry degree is requested
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Experience in thermochemical processes (focused mainly to biomass or residues valorization).
- At least 5 years of experience working with the technical execution of projects as R&D engineer.
- Deep knowledge of biomass/residues sector: biomass market, biomass/residues supply chain organization, technology suppliers.
- Deep knowledge of valorization processes (combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, etc.) and experience on valorization applications.
- Experience in operation of biomass parks and /or assurance of biomass quality
- Experience in biomass laboratory analysis and/or in testing treatment or biomass/residues conversion systems
- Other expertise related to biomass thermochemical conversion, simulation or use of any modelling tool like ASPEN, EES, MATLAB…
- To have the ability to coordinate projects and related team members.
- To have the ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines and pressure.
- To be flexible and open to new challenges
- To be analytical and problem solver
- To be team player
- To have good communication skills
- The candidate must be oriented to organization objectives
- Multicultural team
- % Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, training, meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation schem
- +30 vacation labor days per year
- Team building activities
- Our exceptional office is based in Zaragoza
Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable work environment and great talent where we trully live our values.
We're looking forward to meeting you.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Senior R&D Engineer – Biomass & Valorisation".