Your main responsibilities will be to performs analysis and research tasks in relation to components or final products related to new projects of the company or existing contracts. Perform tests of different nature on products, mainly mechanical tests related to plastics and metals and will also perform final reports for internal and external clients in English.
Will also have to know how to interpret international regulations related to materials and automotive customers and validation plans and loading notebooks of internal and external customers.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Plan and define trials in collaboration with other departments and suppliers. Define and materialize the components necessary for test execution.
- Calibration, metrology and maintenance of equipment and workbenches.
- Handling of instruments, products, machinery and reagents used in the laboratory.
- Identify and report on the behavior and characterization of the company's materials and products.
- Maintains and maintains the equipment and facilities of the Laboratory.
If you have strong organisation and time management skills and feel that you have a systematic and positive approach to dealing with issues this may be the right position for you.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- University Degree, preferably in the specialty of Mechanical or Materials Engineering, with demonstrable experience.
- 2 years of previous experience in laboratories with similar functions.
- Desired experience in combined vibration and environmental testing. Desired expertise in metallic and thermoplastic materials.
- Desired experience with design and/or metrology programs.
- High level of English, spoken and written.
- Advanced Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power Apps, PLM, SAP, etc.)
> What we offer
- Fast paced global environment with endless opportunities.
- Training and knowledge development opportunities.
- Possibility to influence and make a difference in all aspects of the job.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral: Test Engineer".